Belle’s Place- Our Aims
- To provide a safe and friendly environment for all, run by suitably qualified volunteers who are on hand to offer support and guidance.
- To support, challenge and enable learning in order for individuals to realise their full potential in shaping their own lives.
- To promote the social and economic inclusion across Ilfracombe so everyone can contribute to, influence and be valued as part of their community and society as a whole.
- To ensure through support, guidance, and relevant/accurate information the best possible outcomes for our community.
- To become a hub of excellence for Young People and the wider community, through a programme of integration and partnership work.
- To promote a positive culture of health, safety and well being.
At Belle’s Place we believe EVERY person has the right to:
Enjoying & Achieving
Making a Positive Contribution
Achieving Economic Well-Being
Our work is a process that:
- Helps people to learn about themselves, others, and society, through a programme of activities that combine challenge, learning and achievement.
- It’s a development process that starts in places and times when people are ready to engage, learn and make use of it.
- Offers people safe places to explore their identity, experience decision making, increase their confidence, develop interpersonal skills and think through the consequences of their actions.